This Learner Guide teaches you everything you need to operate a scissor lift safely and get your scissor lift ticket.
- Covers all elements in the unit of competency
- Gives your learners confidence they have done the learning needed to sit the test
- Simple words and pictures make learning easy
- Written in plain English
- Plan and prepare for operating an elevating work platform
- Conduct work activities from elevating work platform
- Carry out operator maintenance
- Clean up
it is written in plain simple English which makes it quick and easy for everyone to learn. It has questions and answers to get you ready for the types of questions you might be asked when you go for your ticket.
Pictures on every page make learning simple. This book is used by trainers all over Australia to help people get their ticket.
You can buy the Learner Guide on its own or as part of a Trainer’s Value Pack.