This Learner Guide teaches you everything you need to know for the unit of competency RIIWHS302E – Implement traffic management plan.
Anyone conducting works on or near a road must have a traffic management plan. The plan must be prepared by a qualified person. The plan will provide a means to move likely road users through, past or around a road site.
This Learner Guide is written in plain simple English which makes it quick and easy for everyone to learn. It has questions and answers to get you ready for the types of questions you might be asked in the assessment.
Pictures make learning simple. This book is used by trainers all over Australia to deliver training.
- Covers all elements in the unit of competency
- Gives your learners confidence they have done the learning needed to sit the test
- Simple words and pictures make learning easy
- Written in plain English
- Available as a PowerPoint presentation
- Prepare to implement traffic management plan
- Set out traffic guidance scheme
- Monitor traffic guidance scheme
- Close down work activities