Trainer’s Value Packs give you fully mapped training materials to get the unit on your RTO’s scope. This package is used for earthmoving plant and machinery training across Australia.
These materials can be used by RTO’s to deliver formal qualifications, or by a company to meet their duty of care responsibilities under the WHS Act. Companies can use these materials to train staff, do refresher training or for verification of competency (VOC).
DELIVERED VIA DROPBOX – Editable and printable
- Learner Guides
- Logbook for 0n-the-job training
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Editable / printable course documentation
- Editable / printable workplace forms and documents
- Learner Workbook (Formative assessment) Editable/ printable
- Learner Workbook Marking Guide(Formative assessment) Editable/ printable
- Editable / printable practical training tasks-Formative assessment
- Editable / printable mapping of unit document
- Assessment instrument-Summative assessment
- Assessment instrument trainer’s marking guide / VOC tool
- Training materials audit guarantee
[Note: Materials may be reproduced by the purchaser.]