Trainer’s Value Packs give you fully mapped training materials to get the unit on your RTO’s scope. This package is used for earthmoving plant and machinery training across Australia.
These materials can be used by RTO’s to deliver formal qualifications, or by a company to meet their duty of care responsibilities under the WHS Act. Companies can use these materials to train staff, do refresher training or for verification of competency (VOC).
DELIVERED VIA DROPBOX – Editable and printable
- Learner Guide – PDF editable/printable
- Logbook for on-the-job training – PDF editable/printable
- PowerPoint Presentation – editable
- Learner Workbook student copy- editable / printable. Includes knowledge and practical training tasks.
- Learner Workbook Trainer’s Marking Guide – editable / printable
- Editable course documentation
- Editable workplace forms and documents
- Summative assessment instrument – editable / printable
- Mapping of unit – editable / printable
- Training materials audit guarantee
[Note: Materials may be reproduced by the purchaser.]