This Learner Guide teaches you everything you need to know for the unit of competency RIIWHS205E – Control traffic with a stop-slow bat.
- Covers all elements in the unit of competency
- Gives your learners confidence they have done the learning needed to sit the test
- Simple words and pictures make learning easy
- Written in plain English
- Prepare to control traffic
- Control traffic and operate communication devices
- Conduct housekeeping activities.
Any person that is responsible for preparing and putting in place worksite traffic management must be appropriately qualified in their state or territory, for example, how often refresher training must be undertaken.
This Learner Guide is written in plain simple English which makes it quick and easy for everyone to learn. It has questions and answers to get you ready for the types of questions you might be asked in the assessment.