Trainer’s Value Packs give you fully mapped training materials to get the unit on your RTO’s scope.
These materials can be used by RTO’s to deliver formal qualifications, or by a company to meet their duty of care responsibilities under the WHS Act. Companies can use these materials to train staff, do refresher training or for verification of competency (VOC).
- ALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE IN DIGITAL FORM VIA DROPBOX OR USB.
- Safety and Licence Guide – PDF editable/printable
- Logbook for on-the-job training – PDF editable/printable
- PowerPoint Prensentation – editable
- Learner Workbook – editable / printable
- Trainer’s Marking Guide – editable / printable
- Editable course documentation
- Editable workplace forms and documents
- Editable review questions and answers
- Editable practical training tasks
- Editable mapping of unit
- Editable assessment instrument
- SAMPLE-Assessment Plan (MS Word)
- SAMPLE-Delivery and Assessment Strategy (MS Word)
- Training materials audit guarantee
- [Note: Materials may be reproduced by the purchaser.]
- Prepare for non-slewing crane operations
- Operate non-slewing crane in line with established requirements to complete work activity
- Travel crane
- Perform multiple crane lifts
- Conduct housekeeping activities