Print as many copies as you like! Our Record of Training Logbooks will help you meet your legal obligation to provide evidence of supervision and training.
- PDF – Printable, editable
- RIIMPO324F Conduct civil construction grader operations
- Room to record trainee details
- Room to record RTO details
- Record of training summary
- Date and time
- Numbers of hours
- Machine details
- Element and performance criteria covered
- Each performance criteria explained in simple English
- Room for the supervising person to fill in all relevant details
- DELIVERY – Your logbook will be sent to you via a link in an email.
- Plan and prepare for grader operations
- Operate grader
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the grader
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
The person supervising the operator must be deemed competent to supervise the training. The supervisor/trainer may hold an existing earthmoving qualification, may have a Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessing, may have on the job experience gained over time, or any or all of these.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC):
As well as being a record of training, this logbook can also be used as a document to record verification of competency (VOC).