This Learner Workbook works with the Learner Guide to help students find the answers.
– Print as many copies as you like.
– Mapped to the unit of competency RIIHAN309F Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
– Includes practical observation guideline points
1. Plan and prepare for telescopic materials handler operations
2. Operate telescopic materials handler
3. Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials to complete work activity
4. Select, remove, fit and use attachments
5. Conduct housekeeping activities
The Learner Workbook gives the learner information and questions to aid their learning and understanding of the learning tasks and activities.
The knowledge questions should assist the learner’s to understand the principles of doing the work safely and efficiently.
The underpinning knowledge provided should prepare the learner for the day to day tasks in the workplace and provide them with the level of knowledge and skill for their competency.