This Learner Workbook Marking Guide provides the trainer with model answers for the student copy of the Learner Workbook.
Print as many copies as you like
MS Word. Can be edited.
Mapped to the unit of competency
Includes practical observation guideline points
1. Plan and prepare for grader operations
2. Operate grader in line with established requirements to complete work activity
3. Select, remove, fit and use attachments for grader
4. Prepare to relocate the grader
5. Conduct housekeeping activities
The Learner Workbook gives the learner information and questions to aid their learning and understanding of the learning tasks and activities.
The knowledge questions should assist the learner’s to understand the principles of doing the work safely and efficiently.
The underpinning knowledge provided should prepare the learner for the day to day tasks in the workplace and provide them with the level of knowledge and skill for their competency RIIMPO324F Conduct civil construction grader operations.