CPCCLDG3001 – Licence to perform dogging
There Learner Workbook gives the learner information and questions to aid their learning and understanding of the learning tasks and activities.
The knowledge questions should assist the learner’s to understand the principles of doing the work safely and efficiently.
The practical tasks are designed to give the learner hands on practical learning. Practical tasks may require the trainer to give the student a task that is suitable to the worksite.
The underpinning knowledge and practical training provided in these books should prepare the learner for the day to day tasks in the workplace and provide them with the level of knowledge and skill for their competency assessment.
You can buy the Learner Workbook on its own or as part of a Start-up pack.
- Theory and practical training tasks
- Evidence your students meet the requirements of the unit
- Maps the learning and assessment tasks to the unit of competency
- Available as an online book emailed to students
- Plan task
- Select and inspect equipment
- Set up task
- Perform task
- Pack up and clean up
Available as a PDF or MS Word printable book. 107 pages. $495.
To order phone 1300 733 220