The Dogging Safety and Licence Guide – CPCCLDG3001 Licence to perform dogging is designed to help you pass the unit of competency and the Safe Work Australia national assessment instrument (NAI).
- Prepares you for the national assessment instrument (NAI)
- Covers all elements in the Dogging Licence unit of competency
- Gives you the confidence to know you have done the learning needed to sit the national licence test
- The guide is written using simple words and pictures to make learning easy
- It is written in plain English using everyday, simple words.
ELEMENTS COVERED – CPCCLDG3001:
- Plan task
- Select and inspect equipment
- Set up task
- Perform task
- Pack up and clean up
This guide outlines the skills needed to perform slinging techniques, including the selection and inspection of lifting gear and/or the directing of the crane operator in the movement of the load when the load is out of view of the crane/operator for licensing purposes.