This Learner Workbook is written in plain simple English which makes it quick and easy for everyone to learn. It has questions and answers to get you ready for the types of questions you might be asked when you go for your ticket.
- Comes as a MS Word doc. Can be edited. Print as many copies as you like.
- Covers all elements in the unit of competency RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights.
- Gives your learners confidence they have done the learning needed to sit the test.
- Pictures make learning easy
- Written in plain English
- Work on the ground or solid platform
- Passive fall prevention devices
- Work positioning systems
- Fall arrest systems
- Ladders and administrative measures
- Packing up equipment