The RII Resources and Infrastructure Industry Training Package specifies the skills and knowledge required for workers to perform effectively in the following Industry sectors:
– Civil Infrastructure
– Coal Mining
– Construction Materials
– Metalliferous Mining.
The new release of the Resources and Infrastructure Industry Training Package was endorsed on the 11th of December 2018. From the date of endorsement there is a 12 month period before an RTO must begin using units of competency in the new Package. Easy Guides has training material for the following units which can still be used until the 11th of December 2019.
Easy Guides Australia is currently updating training material for the units of competency below.
– RIIMPO337D – Conduct articulated haul truck operations
– RIIMPO319D – Conduct civil construction backhoe/loader operations
– RIIMPO336D – Conduct belly dump truck operations
– RIIMPO323D – Conduct civil construction dozer operations
– RIIMPO320E – Conduct civil construction excavator operations
– RIIMPO321E – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
– RIIMPO324E – Conduct civil construction grader operations
– RIIMPO338D – Conduct rigid haul truck operations
– RIIMPO317E – Conduct civil construction roller operations
– RIIMPO325D – Conduct civil construction scraper operations
– RIIMPO316D – Conduct self-propelled compactor operations
– RIIMPO318E – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
– RIIVEH304D – Conduct tip truck operations
– RIIMPO326D – Conduct civil construction water cart operations