CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
Start-up Packs give you fully mapped training materials to get the unit on your RTO’s scope. This package is used to help people get their White Card to enable them to enter construction sites across Australia.
These materials can be used by RTO’s to deliver formal qualifications, or by a company to meet their duty of care responsibilities under the WHS Act. Companies can use these materials to train staff, do refresher training or for verification of competency (VOC).
- 5 x Learner Guides
- 1 x PowerPoint Presentation
- TRAINER’S RESOURCE:
- Editable / printable course documentation
- Editable / printable workplace forms and documents
- Editable/ printable review questions and answers
- Editable / printable practical training tasks
- Editable / printable mapping of unit document
- Editable Assessment instrument / VOC tool
- Editable Assessment instrument trainer’s marking guide