The Construction Induction (White Card) Learner Guide – Specifies the work health and safety training needed before doing construction work.
- Prepares you for the national assessment instrument
- Covers all elements in the Construction induction unit of competency
- Gives you the confidence to know you have done the learning needed to sit the national forklift licence test
- The guide is written using simple words and pictures to make learning easy
- It is written in plain English using everyday, simple words.
- Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
- Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
- Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes
- Identify health and safety and reporting processes