The Learner Workbook works with the Learner Guide PowerPoint. The trainer can use the PowerPoint to help the students to find the answers to put in their workbooks. The Learner Workbook can also be used as formative assessment.
- Will help prepare students for the Queensland assessment paper.
- Print as many copies as you like.
- Comes in MS Word for editing and printing.
- Comes with marking guide with model answers
- Covers the content of the Queensland test but with different wording and in pictures.
- Will help your students study for their Construction Induction (White Card) ticket.
- Mapped to the unit of competency CPCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry.
- Delivered via DropBox.
1. Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work.
2. Identify construction hazards and risk control measures.
3. Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes.
4. Identify incident and emergency response procedures.