CPCCOHS1001A – Work safely in the construction industry
The Trainer’s Guide is the Learner Guide with answers provided in the ‘Test yourself – Learning tasks’ section.
The answers provided in the Trainer’s Guide are to be used as a guide only. The trainer can use this guide to assess the answers the learners may give. The trainer should use their own knowledge and experience to correct the variation of answers that may be given by learners.
You can buy the Trainer’s Guide on its own or as part of a Start-up pack.
- Gives you model answers to the Learner Guide
- Identify OHS legislative requirements
- Identify construction hazards and control measures
- Identify OHS communication and reporting processes
- Identify OHS incident response procedures
If there are any problems with your order, please phone 1300 733 220