This Learner Guide teaches you everything you need to know for the unit of competency CPCCWHS2001 Apply WHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
Please note you cannot print the eBook version, you can only view it on your digital device.
Covers all elements in the unit of competency
Simple words and pictures make learning easy
Written in plain English
1. Identify and assess risks.
2. Identify hazardous materials and other hazards on work sites.
3. Plan and prepare for safe work practices.
4. Apply safe work practices.
5. Follow emergency procedures.
It is written in plain simple English which makes it quick and easy for everyone to learn. It has questions and answers to get you ready for the types of questions you might be asked in the assessment.
Pictures make learning simple. This book is used by trainers all over Australia to deliver training.