TLILIC3013 – Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60t)
Start-up Packs give you fully mapped training materials to get the unit on your RTO’s scope. This package is used to help people get their High Risk Work Licence.
These materials can be used by RTO’s to deliver formal qualifications, or by a company to meet their duty of care responsibilities under the WHS Act. Companies can use these materials to train staff, do refresher training or for verification of competency (VOC).
- 1 x Safety and Licence Guide-Elevating work platform
- 1 x Logbook
- 1 x PowerPoint Prensentation
- 1 x Trainer Resources
- 1 x Learner Workbook
- 1 x Trainer’s Marking Guide
- TRAINER’S RESOURCE:
- Editable course documentation
- Editable workplace forms and documents
- Editable review questions and answers
- Editable practical training tasks
- Editable mapping of unit document