Trainer’s Value Packs give you fully mapped training materials to get the unit on your RTO’s scope.
These materials can be used by RTO’s to deliver formal qualifications (RIIHAN309F Conduct telescopic materials handler operations), or by a company to meet their duty of care responsibilities under the WHS Act. Companies can use these RII training materials to train staff, do refresher training or for verification of competency (VOC).
DELIVERED VIA DROPBOX – Editable and printable
- Learner Guide
- Logbook for on-the-job training
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Learner Workbook
- Learner Workbook Trainer’s Marking Guide
- Course documentation
- Workplace forms and documents
- Practical training tasks
- Mapping of unit
- Editable assessment instrument
- Training materials audit guarantee