This Learner Guide teaches you everything you need to have the knowledge needed to conduct slewing crane operations.
It is written in plain simple English which makes it quick and easy for everyone to learn. It has questions and answers to get you ready for the types of questions you might be asked when you go for your ticket.
Pictures on every page make learning simple. This book is used by trainers all over Australia to help people get their ticket.
- AVAILABLE IN DIGITAL FORM VIA DROPBOX OR USB when purchasing Trainer’s Value Pack. Phone 1300 733 220
- Covers all elements in the unit of competency
- Gives your learners confidence they have done the learning needed to sit the test
- Simple words and pictures make learning easy
- Written in plain English
- Prepare for slewing crane operations
- Operate slewing crane in line with established requirements to complete work activity
- Travel crane
- Perform multiple crane lifts
- Conduct housekeeping activities