This Learner Guide teaches you everything you need to operate an integrated tool carrier safely and get your integrated tool carrier ticket.
- Covers all elements in the unit of competency
- Gives your learners confidence they have done the learning needed to sit the test
- Simple words and pictures make learning easy
- Written in plain English
- Plan and prepare for integrated tool carrier operations
- Lift and move load
- Complete operations
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Carry out post-operational procedures
It is written in plain simple English which makes it quick and easy for everyone to learn. It has questions and answers to get you ready for the types of questions you might be asked when you go for your ticket.
Pictures on every page make learning simple. This book is used by trainers all over Australia to help people get their ticket.