The Electrotechnology Health and Learner eGuide – UEECD0007 Apply Occupational Health and Safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace specifies the mandatory requirements of occupational health and safety and how they apply to the various electrotechnology work functions.
- The guide is written using simple words and pictures to make learning easy
- It is written in plain English using everyday, simple words.
- Workplace health and safety laws
- Work hazards, emergencies and controls
- Chemicals in the workplace
- How hazards affect people
- Working safely with electricity
- First aid and CPR