The Tracked front end loader Learner Guide – RIIMPO322F Conduct tracked front end loader operations is designed to help you achieve the requirements of the unit of competency and meet your duty of care to be competent when driving a front end loader.
- Covers all elements in the tracked front end loader unit of competency
- The guide is written using simple words and pictures to make learning easy
- Plan and prepare for tracked front end loader operations
- Operate tracked front end loader in line with established requirements
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials.
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the front end loader
- Conduct housekeeping activities