The Record of Training Logbook’s will help you meet your legal obligation to provide evidence of supervision and training. The two page layout provides a comprehensive record of all aspects of training.
- RIIMPO316E Conduct self-propelled compactor civil construction operations
- Room to record trainee details
- Room to record RTO details
- Record of training summary
- Date and time
- Numbers of hours
- Machine details
- Element and performance criteria covered
- Each performance criteria explained in simple English
- Room for the supervising person to fill in all relevant details
- Also available as an editable/printable digital copy
- Plan and prepare for self-propelled compactor operations
- Operate self-propelled compactor
- Relocate the self-propelled compactor
- Conduct housekeeping activities
SUPERVISION BY A COMPETENT PERSON:
The person supervising the operator must be deemed competent to supervise the training. The supervisor/trainer may hold an existing earthmoving licence or qualification, may have a Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessing, may have on the job experience gained over time, or any or all of these.
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING:
As well as being a record of training, this logbook can also be used as a document to record evidence of prior learning (RPL).