DELIVERED VIA DROPBOX – Editable and printable
- Learner Guide
- Logbook for 0n-the-job training
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Editable / printable course documentation
- Editable / printable workplace forms and documents
- Editable/ printable review questions and answers
- Editable / printable practical training tasks
- Editable / printable mapping of unit document
- Editable / printable Assessment instrument (summative assessment)
- Editable / printable Assessment instrument trainer’s marking guide / VOC tool
- SAMPLE-Assessment Plan
- SAMPLE-Delivery and Assessment Strategy
- Training materials audit guarantee
[Note: Materials may be reproduced by the purchaser.]
Training materials that are concise and easy to read
Some educational providers offer guides and courses that are overly complex and confusing, which caused strain on workers. Even if they gained qualification, some concepts were not properly understood.
This can be a problem for any individual, but it is of particular concern for those with reading and comprehension issues, or those who speak English as a second language. Easy Guides aims to remove this barrier by providing roller training guides that break down information and concepts into bite sized chunks that are easy to understand.
Start-up Packs give you fully mapped training materials to get the unit on your RTO’s scope. This package is used for earthmoving plant and machinery training across Australia.
These materials can be used by RTO’s to deliver formal qualifications, or by a company to meet their duty of care responsibilities under the WHS Act. Companies can use these materials for a variety of purposes, including training staff, refresher training or for verification of competency (VOC).
Got a question about our roller training materials?
We put your needs first, so please don’t hesitate to call if there is anything that we can do to help! You can reach us on 1300 733 220—we’ll be happy to help!