Trainer’s Value Packs give you fully mapped training materials to get the unit on your RTO’s scope. This package is used for earthmoving plant and machinery training across Australia.
These materials can be used by RTO’s to deliver formal qualifications, or by a company to meet their duty of care responsibilities under the WHS Act. Companies can use these materials to train staff, do refresher training or for verification of competency (VOC).
- AVAILABLE IN DIGITAL FORM VIA DROPBOX OR USB.
- Learner Guides 1x (PDF) or x 5 (hard copy)
- Logbook for 0n-the-job training
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Editable / printable course documentation
- Editable / printable workplace forms and documents
- Editable/ printable review questions and answers
- Editable / printable practical training tasks
- Editable / printable mapping of unit document
- Assessment instrument (summative assessment)
- Assessment instrument trainer’s marking guide / VOC tool
- SAMPLE-Assessment Plan (MS Word)
- SAMPLE-Delivery and Assessment Strategy (MS Word)
- Training materials audit guarantee
- [Note: Materials may be reproduced by the purchaser.]