The Excavator Learner Guide – RIIMPO320F Conduct civil construction excavator operations is designed to help you achieve the requirements of the unit of competency and meet your duty of care to be competent when operating an excavator.
- Covers all elements in the Conduct civil construction excavator operations unit of competency
- The guide is written using simple words and pictures to make learning easy
- Plan and prepare for excavator operations
- Operate excavator in line with established requirements
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials to complete work activity
- Prepare to relocate the excavator
- Conduct housekeeping activities