The Excavator Learner Guide – RIIMPO320F Conduct civil construction excavator operations is designed to help you achieve the requirements of the unit of competency and meet your duty of care to be competent when driving a front end loader.
- Covers all elements in the Conduct civil construction excavator operations unit of competency
- The guide is written using simple words and pictures to make learning easy
- Plan and prepare for excavator operations
- Operate excavator in line with established requirements
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials to complete work activity
- Prepare to relocate the front end loader
- Conduct housekeeping activities