RIIMPO319E – Conduct backhoe/loader operations
This Learner Guide teaches you everything you need to conduct backhoe/loader operations safely and get your backhoe/loader ticket.
It is written in plain simple English which makes it quick and easy for everyone to learn. It has questions and answers to get you ready for the types of questions you might be asked when you go for your ticket.
- AVAILABLE IN DIGITAL FORM VIA DROPBOX OR USB. $495. Phone 1300 733 220
- Covers all elements in the unit of competency
- Gives your learners confidence they have done the learning needed to sit the test
- Pictures on every page
- Simple words make learning easy
- Plan and prepare for backhoe/loader operations
- Operate the backhoe/loader in line with established requirements
- Load, carry and place materials to complete work activity
- Select, remove and fit attachment for a backhoe/loader
- Relocate the backhoe/loader
- Conduct housekeeping activities