The Safety and Licence is designed to be a revision tool to revise learning prior to the knowledge assessment.
The review information is presented in question and answer format and should give the learner an insight into the types of questions they may be asked during an assessment.
This guide can be used as a stand alone learning tool to develop the learner’s understanding of the principles, regulations and expectations of working safely and/or safe operation of equipment.
You can buy the Safety and Licence Guide on its own or as part of a Start-up pack.
- Prepares learners for the national assessment instrument
- Covers all elements in the unit of competency
- Gives learners confidence they have done the learning needed to sit the test
- Simple words and pictures make learning easy
- Written in plain English
- 104 pages. Pictures on every page.
- Plan work
- Conduct routine checks
- Shift load
- Shut down and secure order picker