The Training Logbook has been developed to meet the requirements 6.6, 6.8, 6.9, 6.10 of the National Standards for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
The logbook provides a method of recording the experience a trainee gains while undertaking normal work duties or training.
- Follows government guidelines in the NATIONAL STANDARD FOR LICENSING PERSONS PERFORMING HIGH RISK WORK
- Training plan
- Room to record trainee details
- Room to record RTO details
- Record of training summary
- Date and time
- Numbers of hours
- Machine details
- Element and performance criteria covered
- Each performance criteria explained in simple English
- Room for the supervising person to fill in all relevant details
- Plan work
- Conduct routine checks
- Conduct hoist operations
- Shut down and secure hoist
A brief description of the training plan and recording of trainee, RTO and employer information are single page once only entries saving time on repetitious recording of details.
The logbook provides details of the elements in the unit of competency and the performance criteria. It also provides supervisor details and signatures for endorsement of date, time, hours of engagement in the task and the equipment used.