In many industries, you are legally obligated to provide detailed evidence of all training and supervision. Telehandler operation is no exception, and our logbooks help you meet all requirements with providing a two-page layout that makes it easy to register and present all records.
- Room to record trainee details
- Room to record RTO details
- Record of training summary
- Date and time
- Numbers of hours
- Machine details
- Element and performance criteria covered
- Each performance criteria explained in simple English
- Room for the supervising person to fill in all relevant details
- Plan and prepare for telescopic materials handler operations
- Operate telescopic materials handler in line with established requirements
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials to complete work activity
- Select, remove, fit and use attachments for a telescopic materials handler
- Relocate the telescopic materials handler
- Conduct housekeeping activities
The person supervising the operator must be deemed competent to supervise the logbook training. The supervisor/trainer may hold an existing earthmoving qualification, may have a Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessing, may have on the job experience gained over time, or any or all of these.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC):
As well as being a record of training, this logbook can also be used as a document to record verification of competency (VOC).