- Includes validation report.
- Print as many copies as you like!
- MS Word document
- Student copy
- Trainer’s marking guide with answers
- Implementation guide
- Summary of results form
- Mapping of LLN assessment tasks to ACSF levels
- DELIVERED VIA DROPBOX or downloadable .zip file.
Below is a sample of Level 4 of the test. The test will initially be paper based but will go online later this year.
What is a Language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) assessment test?
The aim of an LLN assessment test is to confirm the language, literacy and numeracy skills of learners. The test helps to identify the learning needs of a student before they start training. The test is made up of 5 core skills from the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF). The core skills are Learning, Reading, Writing, Oral communication and Numeracy.