CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
This Learner Guide teaches you everything you need to work safely in the construction industry safely and get your White Card ticket.
It is written in plain simple English which makes it quick and easy for everyone to learn. It has questions and answers to get you ready for the types of questions you might be asked when you go for your ticket.
Pictures on every page make learning simple. This book is used by trainers all over Australia to help people get their ticket.
You can buy the Learner Guide on its own or as part of a Start-up Pack.
- Covers all elements in the unit of competency CPCCWHS1001
- Gives your learners confidence they have done the learning needed to sit the test
- Simple words and pictures make learning easy
- Written in plain English
- Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
- Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
- Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes
- Identify incident and emergency response procedures