CPCCOHS2001A – Apply OHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry
This Learner Guide teaches you everything you need to work safely in the construction industry safely and get your OHS ticket.
It is written in plain simple English which makes it quick and easy for everyone to learn. It has questions and answers to get you ready for the types of questions you might be asked when you go for your ticket.
Pictures on every page make learning simple. This book is used by trainers all over Australia to help people get their ticket.
You can buy the Learner Guide on its own or as part of a Start-up Pack.
- Covers all elements in the unit of competency
- Gives your learners confidence they have done the learning needed to sit the test
- Simple words and pictures make learning easy
- Written in plain English
- Identify OHS legislative requirements
- Identify construction hazards and control measures
- Identify OHS communication and reporting processes
- Identify OHS incident response procedures
If there are any problems with your order, please phone 1300 733 220