The Elevating Work Platform Safety and Licence Guide – TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom type-type elevating work platform is designed to help you pass the unit of competency and the Safe Work Australia national assessment instrument (NAI).
- Prepares you for the national assessment instrument
- Covers all elements in the EWP unit of competency
- Gives you the confidence to know you have done the learning needed to sit the national elevating work platform licence test
- The guide is written using simple words and pictures to make learning easy
- It is written in plain English using everyday, simple words.
ELEMENTS COVERED – TLILIC0005:
- Plan work/task
- Prepare for work/task
- Perform work/task
- Pack up