TLILIC0010 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20 tonnes)
The Slewing Mobile Crane Safety and Licence Guide is a new updated guide to the code TLILIC0010.
This Safety and Licence Guide is written in plain simple English which makes it quick and easy for everyone to learn. It has questions and answers to get you ready for the types of questions you might be asked when you go for your licence. Pictures on every page make learning simple. It is designed to help you pass the TLILIC0010 unit and the Safe Work Australia national assessment instrument.
TLILIC0010 Safety and Licence Guide Features:
- Prepares learners for the national assessment instrument
- Covers all elements in the unit of competency
- Gives learners confidence they have done the learning needed to sit the test
- Simple words and pictures make learning easy
- Written in plain English
TLILIC0010 – ELEMENTS COVERED:
- Plan work/task
- Prepare for work/task
- Perform work/task
- Pack up
- plus – Reading Load Chart – for cranes up to 20 tonnes
If there are any problems with your order, please phone 1300 733 220