The Slewing mobile crane up to 20T Safety and Licence Guide – TLILIC0010 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20T) is designed to help you pass the unit of competency and the Safe Work Australia national assessment instrument (NAI).
- Prepares you for the national assessment instrument
- Covers all elements in the Slewing mobile crane (up to 20T) unit of competency
- Gives you the confidence to know you have done the learning needed to sit the national bridge and gantry crane licence test
- The guide is written using simple words and pictures to make learning easy
- It is written in plain English using everyday, simple words.
- Plan work /task
- Prepare for work / task
- Perform work / task
- Pack up