Trainer’s Value Packs give you fully mapped training materials to get the unit on your RTO’s scope. This package is used to help people get their High Risk Work Licence.
These materials can be used by RTO’s to deliver formal qualifications, or by a company to meet their duty of care responsibilities under the WHS Act. Companies can use these materials to train staff, do refresher training or for verification of competency (VOC).
- ALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE IN DIGITAL FORM VIA DROPBOX OR USB.
- Safety and Licence Guide – PDF editable/printable
- Logbook for on-the-job training – PDF editable/printable
- PowerPoint Prensentation – editable
- Learner Workbook – editable / printable
- Trainer’s Marking Guide – editable / printable
- Editable course documentation
- Editable workplace forms and documents
- Editable review questions and answers
- Editable practical training tasks
- Editable mapping of unit
- SAMPLE-Assessment Plan (MS Word)
- SAMPLE-Delivery and Assessment Strategy (MS Word)
- Training materials audit guarantee
- [Note: Materials may be reproduced by the purchaser.]