- Includes crane chart calculations similar to NAI
- Answers to match Learner Workbook
- Theory and practical training tasks
- Evidence your students meet the requirements of the unit
- Maps the learning and assessment tasks to the unit of competency
- Plan work / task
- Prepare for work / task
- Perform work / task
- Pack up
The Learner Workbook gives the learner information and questions to aid their learning and understanding of the learning tasks and activities.
The knowledge questions should assist the learner’s to understand the principles of doing the work safely and efficiently.
The practical tasks are designed to give the learner hands on practical learning. Practical tasks may require the trainer to give the student a task that is suitable to the worksite.
The underpinning knowledge and practical training provided in these books should prepare the learner for the day to day tasks in the workplace and provide them with the level of knowledge and skill for their competency assessment.