TLILIC0010 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20t)
There Learner Workbook gives the learner information and questions to aid their learning and understanding of the learning tasks and activities.
The knowledge questions should assist the learner’s to understand the principles of doing the work safely and efficiently.
The practical tasks are designed to give the learner hands on practical learning. Practical tasks may require the trainer to give the student a task that is suitable to the worksite.
The underpinning knowledge and practical training provided in these books should prepare the learner for the day to day tasks in the workplace and provide them with the level of knowledge and skill for their competency assessment.
You can buy the Learner Workbook on its own or as part of a Start-up pack.
- Theory and practical training tasks
- Evidence your students meet the requirements of the unit
- Maps the learning and assessment tasks to the unit of competency
- Students use this book with the Information Book
- Plan work
- Conduct routine checks
- Set up crane
- Transfer load
- Mobile load
- Shut down and secure crane