The Intermediate Scaffolding Safety and Licence eGuide – CPCCLSF3001 Licence to peform intermediate scaffolding is designed to help you pass the unit of competency and the Safe Work Australia national assessment instrument (NAI).
- Prepares you for the national assessment instrument
- Covers all elements in the unit of competency
- Gives you the confidence to know you have done the learning needed to sit the national assessment instrument (NAI).
- The guide is written using simple words and pictures to make learning easy
- It is written in plain English using everyday, simple words.
ELEMENTS COVERED – CPCCLSF3001:
- Plan task
- Select and inspect equipment
- Set up task
- Undertake intermediate scaffolding activities
- Complete task