The Safety and Licence Guide is designed to be a revision tool to revise learning prior to the national assessment instrument (NAI).
- Prepares learners for the national assessment instrument
- Covers all elements in the unit of competency
- Gives learners confidence they have done the learning needed to sit the test
- Simple words and pictures make learning easy
- Written in plain English
- 313 pages packed with pictures
- Plan work
- Conduct routine checks
- Set up crane
- Transfer load
- Reading load charts
- Mobile load
- Shut down and secure crane
This guide can be used as a stand alone learning tool to develop the learner’s understanding of the principles, regulations and expectations of working safely and/or safe operation of equipment.
You can buy the Safety and Licence Guide on its own or as part of The Trainer’s Value Pack.