The Non-slewing mobile crane Safety and Licence Guide – TLILIC0008 Licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane is designed to help you pass the unit of competency and the Safe Work Australia national assessment instrument (NAI).
- Prepares you for the national assessment instrument
- Covers all elements in the Non-slewing mobile crane unit of competency
- Gives you the confidence to know you have done the learning needed to sit the national forklift licence test
- The guide is written using simple words and pictures to make learning easy
- It is written in plain English using everyday, simple words.
- Plan task
- Plan work
- Conduct routine checks
- Set up crane
- Transfer load
- Reading load charts
- Mobile load
- Shut down and secure crane