The Bridge and Gantry Safety and Licence eGuide – TLILIC0006 Licence to operate a bridge and gantry crane is designed to help you pass the unit of competency and the Safe Work Australia national assessment instrument (NAI).
- Prepares you for the national assessment instrument
- Covers all elements in the Bridge and Gantry Crane unit of competency
- Gives you the confidence to know you have done the learning needed to sit the national bridge and gantry crane licence test
- The guide is written using simple words and pictures to make learning easy
- It is written in plain English using everyday, simple words.
- Plan job
- Conduct routine checks
- Transfer loads
- Shut down and secure crane