TLILIC0006 – Licence to operate a bridge and gantry crane
Start-up Packs give you fully mapped training materials to get the unit on your RTO’s scope. This package is used to help people get their High Risk Work Licence.
These materials can be used by RTO’s to deliver formal qualifications, or by a company to meet their duty of care responsibilities under the WHS Act. Companies can use these materials to train staff, do refresher training or for verification of competency (VOC).
- AVAILABLE IN DIGITAL FORM VIA DROPBOX OR USB. Phone 1300 733 220
- 5 x Safety and Licence Guides
- 1 x Logbook
- 1 x PowerPoint Presentation
- 1 x Trainer Resources
- 1 x Learner Workbook
- 1 x Trainer’s Marking Guide
- TRAINER’S RESOURCE:
- Editable / printable course documentation
- Editable / printable workplace forms and documents
- Editable/ printable review questions and answers
- Editable / printable practical training tasks
- Editable / printable mapping of unit document