The Work safely at heights Learner Guide – RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights is designed to help you achieve the requirements of the unit of competency and meet your duty of care to be competent when working safely at heights.
- Covers all elements in the Work safely at heights unit of competency
- The guide is written using simple words and pictures to make learning easy
- Identify work requirements
- Identify work procedures and instructions
- Access and install equipment
- Perform work at heights
- Clean up work area