This Learner Guide teaches you everything you need to work at heights safely and create a working at heights rescue plan.
- Covers all elements in the unit of competency
- Gives your learners confidence they have done the learning needed to sit the test
- Simple words and pictures make learning easy
- Written in plain English
- Work on the ground or solid platform
- Passive fall prevention devices
- Work positioning systems
- Fall arrest systems
- Ladders and administrative measures
- Packing up equipment
It is written in plain simple English which makes it quick and easy for everyone to learn. It has questions and answers to get you ready for the types of questions you might be asked when you go for your ticket.
Pictures on every page make learning simple. This book is used by trainers all over Australia to help people get their ticket.