TLILIC0003 – Licence to operate a forklift truck
Forklift Truck Safety and Licence Guide (SLG) Start-up Pack – TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck is a new Start-up Pack that will replace the Forklift TLILIC2001 Start-up Packs from September 2019.
This Safety and Licence Guide Start-up Pack covers the newly released TLILIC0003 unit. It provides fully mapped training materials to get the unit on your RTO’s scope. This package is used to help people get their High Risk Work Licence.
These materials for the forklift truck can be used by RTO’s to deliver formal qualifications, or by a company to meet their duty of care responsibilities under the WHS Act. Companies can use these materials to train staff, do refresher training or for verification of competency (VOC).
Contents of TLILIC0003 Start-up Pack:
- 5 x Forklift Truck Safety and Licence Guides
- 5 x Forklift Truck Logbooks
- 1 x Forklift Truck Learner Workbook/Assessment
- 1 x Forklift Truck Trainer’s Marking Guide
– with model answers for Learner Workbook/Assessment
- 1 x PowerPoint Presentation show with animation
– matches the Forklift Truck Safety and Licence Guide
- 1 x Trainer’s Resource
This contains fully printable and editable MS-Word documents that allow you to tailor these resources
to your needs.
– NEW Learner Workbook/Assessment – in a MS-Word document format that can be edited and printed
– NEW Trainer’s Marking Guide with model answers for the Learner Workbook – editable and printable
– Unit of competency
– Mapping document
– Course documentation and workplace forms.
All documents on the Trainer’s Resource may be reproduced by the purchaser.
If needed on a USB please phone 1300 733 220 to confirm order or go to Forklift Truck – TLILIC0003 SLG Start-up Pack (USB Version) to order.
If there are any problems with your order, please phone 1300 733 220