This Learner Guide teaches you everything you need to apply Occupational Health and Safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace safely.
- Covers all elements in the unit of competency
- Gives your learners confidence they have done the learning needed to sit the test
- Simple words and pictures make learning easy
- Written in plain English
- Available as an e-Book
- Workplace health and safety laws
- Work hazards, emergencies and controls
- Manual handling
- Chemicals in the workplace
- How hazards affect people
- Working safely with electricity
- First aid and CPR
Pictures on every page make learning simple. This book is used by trainers all over Australia to help people get their ticket.
You can buy the Learner Guide on its own or as part of a Trainer’s Value Pack.